HiGlue 518 cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. It is an anaerobic gasketing material designed for use on rigid iron, aluminum, and steel flanged mating surfaces. Fills gaps up to 0.25mm and forms a flexible, chemical-resistant seal that will not tear or decay. Parts disassemble easily, even after extended service. Typical applications include sealing close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. It is also used as a formed-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections.
• General type, good flexibility, good fluid resistance, no corrosion;
• Especially suitable for the aluminum surface;
• It can form a flexible seal layer, solvent resistance, not tear or aging;
• Can be used for the surface of the flexible metal assembly comprises aluminum;
• Easy disassembly and cleaning.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are factory.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Only 100pcs
Q: Can I get a free sample from your factory.
A: Yes, but we don’t afford freight.