577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other threaded assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or shred. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application.
• Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for sealing metal threads
• Suitable for all metals
• Instant low pressure seal
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
• Cures on active and inactive metals
Temperature range: -54 to +150°C
Resistance to pressure(sealing working pressure)≤10,000psi
Q:Are you factory or trading company?
A:We are factory.
Q:What is the MOQ?
Q:Can I get a free sample from your factory.
A:Yes, but we don’t afford freight.
50ml per piece;
10 pieces per box;
10 boxes per carton;
Or packing as customer request.